Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Downtown Vancouver

Finally got a chance to get out and walk around downtown before Anomaly 2010. Spent part of my time just walking around, looking and taking pictures. Fortunately, I was able to find a spot with a nice view and roof over my head in case it start to rain.(which did not happen until much later)

 A coffee shop with really cool antique interior. After staring into the window for couple of minute a funny lady inside start to talk to me by holding her note book with writings. (Since I am a vampire, there is no reflection of me in the window.)


An old looking book store. Could also be selling some magical item by the look of it.


Such a pretty building... can't resist...

Took around an hour, with watercolor and toned paper sketchbook.

No comments: