Saturday, August 02, 2008

Back to brush and ink

Still have the same ancient bottle of ink to use up. The bottle has lasted way longer than I have ever expected it to. It has been about 8~9 years now, and I am not even half way down the bottle yet. It either means I need to practice using ink more, or it lasts forever. Either way, it is about time I pick it up again. These were done in figure drawing workshop, between 15~20 minutes each. Of course, these were drawn on my trusty Costco acid free paper, the second best art supply store.(The first being ToysRus.)


4 comments:

NoName@blogger said...

i like the copyright tag you have on your images. nice touch.

Jeff Solway said...

nice stuff, what have you been up to

Jim Yang said...

Arnie - Chuck reminded me about that, although I already limit the image resolution.(Especially with that nasty copyright law they are trying to pass.) It helps to have the website listed so where the image will start to work for me.

Jeff - Hey man. Just teaching drawing classes and working on sample pieces. You still got the same e-mail address?

Alexis Barattin said...

WOW the woman is brilliant! lots of energy, amazing line quality, love it!